Terms and conditions
We respect your right to privacy. Please be advised that all user data obtained through this website is intended solely for the use of the company:
“VENITA” Fabryka Kosmetyków Sp. z o.o. ul. Pojezierska 90a, 91-341 Łódź
When using the website, you may be asked to provide some personal data by filling in a form or otherwise. We only require the data that is necessary for the website to function. This data will not be shared or sold to other institutions or organizations and third parties who are not employees or regular associates of our company. User data may be used if you need to answer your questions or send information related to entering, for example, a competition or providing an explanation related to the complaint. Based on the information obtained, the website administrator may prepare collective statistical summaries that may be disclosed to third parties. However, such statements do not contain any data allowing for the identification of individual users.
Each user has the right to access and correct the data provided by him. All rights to the entire content of the website are reserved. The website contains elements protected by copyright, trademarks and other original materials. The user has the right to download and print entire pages or parts of the website, provided that copyright and trademark registration rights are not infringed. No part of the website may be copied in whole or in part for commercial purposes, transmitted electronically or otherwise, modified, linked or used – without prior written consent.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user’s end device and are intended for the use of the website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the website operator www.venita.com.pl; www.venita.pl; www.venita.eu.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. adjusting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the website user and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b. creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c. maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website;
d. adjusting the advertising content in graphic form (display ads) using Google Analytics remarketing.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a. “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
c. “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
d. “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the user, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e. “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform about their every posting on the website user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Users can block the Analytics service for display ads and customize ads on the Google Display Network in the Ads Preferences Manager. You can also download the Google Analytics blocker from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
9. Cookies placed on the website user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.